Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Six Random Things About Me:

1. I enjoy playing the violin with my sister Allison. :)
2. I am on vacation right now.
3. My family and I are in the process of listening to the 200 year plan by Doug Phillips and Geoff Botkin.
4. My middle name is Elizabeth
5. I am reading When in the Course of Human Events by: Charles Adams
6. I am preparing to be a godly wife and mother someday.......


The Rules:

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write Six Random Things about yourself.
  • “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
  • Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
  • 3 comments:

    Bria Cosper said...

    Hi Sarah!
    I posted my tag. Here is the link:
    www.candidcreation.blogspot.com

    Hannah said...

    Hey Sarah!

    Just lettin' you know I did play along!

    Miss you all! Say HI to everyone at church for me!

    Hannah

    Taylor said...

    Sarah,
    Tag, your it this time!